At the Queen Anne Farmers Market this week
Posted on July 28th, 2010 by master
There’s nothing like Thursdays at the Queen Anne Farmers Market. Check out what’s going on this week:
Thursday, July 29
- 3 to 5 p.m.—Music by Tinker’s Dram
- 4 p.m.—Chef Demo with Natalie Divergigeles of the 5 Spot
- 5:30 p.m.—Special Event: Join a live taping of the food and comedy podcast Spilled Milk with food writers and authors Matthew Amster-Burton, of Hungry Monkey, and Molly Wizenberg, of Orangette.net and A Homemade Life.
- 6 to 7 p.m.—Music by Dustin James
- 6 p.m.—Gluten-Free Cooking Demo with Jeanne Sauvage of Four Chickens
The featured nonprofit this week is the Queen Anne Community Center. As always the market will be from 3 to 7 p.m. on W. Crockett Street at Queen Anne Ave N.