Burglars break in, cook meal, trash house

Posted on December 24th, 2010 by master

Marc wrote in to tell us of a break-in that happened at the top of the hill on Tuesday night:

My family and I were heading home from a nice dinner with friend and were heading down Bigelow toward our home.  We noticed five police cars around the 1700 block of Bigelow when my wife said, “Oh my God that’s Mom’ s house.” My mother in law’s house was broken into and ransacked by what we believe were some sort of drugged out intruders.  They pulled  the house apart, cooked a meal that destroyed the kitchen and left huge food messes all over the home.  They opened drawers and cabinets and strew about their contents everywhere looking for something.  Five officers investigated the scene and took fingerprints.  They claimed the intruders were possibly the “stupidest” burglars they had ever seen.  In the wake of their destruction they took few if any valuables with them.  The house is for sale and was empty of most valuables but is lived in a couple of days a week.

0 responses to “Burglars break in, cook meal, trash house”

1. John Sullivan says:

I hope our First Lady considers how best to battle the obesity epidemic that has now spread to the burgler community. Potential burglary victims like those on Bigelow Ave. on Queen Anne Hill should be inspected to make sure they only have healthy food so when they are burglarized the burglars can help themselves to some good nutrition. We have to make the world safe for criminals 😉

2. John Sullivan says:

3. rodstewart says:

Thanks for the wildly sweeping non-sequitur Mr. Sullivan.

Perhaps our first lady can ensure that you and others of your rank-and-file could perhaps be given a more coherent cognition of things so that you may actually be taken seriously or at least more constructive in your ruminations.

4. rodstewart says:

Thanks for the wildly sweeping non-sequitur Mr. Sullivan.

5. batty says:

probably bored teenagers…who had the munchies. It’s easier for kids to get pot than booze…

6. batty says:

7. Alex says:

John save your lame jokes for when you call in to right wing talk radio …

8. Alex says:

John save your lame jokes for when you call in to right wing talk radio …

9. 98119 says:

Who’s more stupid? The “five officers” who haven’t caught the “stupidest” burglars ever or the five officers?

10. 98119 says:

11. Büyütücü says:

Thanks for the wildly sweeping non-sequitur Mr. Sullivan.

12. Büyütücü says:

Thanks for the wildly sweeping non-sequitur Mr. Sullivan.

13. Marc says:

Hey98119…those officers were totally awesome and professional and I’m glad they do the job they do for all of us.

14. Marc says:

15. John Carter says:

@ John Sullivan – You are a good example of just how stupid people can be if they watch Fox and listen to Limbaugh all the time. Pathetic, utterly pathetic. HaHaHa I think you need to worry about the excess fat in your head.

16. John Carter says:

17. John Sullivan says:

I see my tongue in cheek remark elicited the utterly predictable vacuous intolerant humorlousness of our stultifying monoculture of a city. Thank you for participating in the experiment. My expectations were fully met.

18. John Sullivan says: