Conan O’Brien spotted wandering Queen Anne

Posted on August 26th, 2011 by Laura Fonda

Conan O’Brien has been spotted roaming around Seattle this week, posing for a picture outside the new Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation headquarters in Lower Queen Anne Thursday.

*Photo courtesy of @ConanOBrien

While visiting the foundation Conan snapped this pic and tweeted:

Just tried to donate to the @GatesFoundation. Curiously, they refused to accept my ’92 Ford Taurus: http://bit.ly/ne1X3T

Coco is often seen visiting Seattle, his wife’s hometown. He’s been spotted a number of other places around town this week–have you seen him?

0 responses to “Conan O’Brien spotted wandering Queen Anne”

1. vanderleun says:

As a matter of fact I have. Just this morning I spotted him in my closet wearing my spare pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I’ll never know.

2. vanderleun says:

3. Matt the Engineer says:

[vanderleun] = Coco’s wife?

4. Matt the Engineer says:

[vanderleun] = Coco’s wife?

5. Angie says:

So you spotted him . . . on Twitter?

6. Angie says:

So you spotted him . . . on Twitter?

7. PaulRyanSucks says:

I work at the Gates Foundation, and was there when Conan stopped by. He was asking for directions to the tent city in Queen Anne, as he heard there was a cool new scene with the homeless going on there, and wanted to feature it on his program. He had a really cool tent he bought at REI, and he seemed like a nice fellow, so I printed out a nice map to the camp ground, and he sped off in his BMW M6. I guess he knows a good thing when he hears it.

8. PaulRyanSucks says: