Next Early Design Review for Seattle Children’s Home development set for March 19th
Posted on March 13th, 2014 by Laura Fonda
The proposed CamWest development for the Seattle Children’s Home site is up for another Early Design Review next Wednesday, March 19th. The developer has provided several new site plans, as well as proposed building designs, in advance of the meeting.
CamWest’s preferred option for the site at 901 W McGraw is “Option 6” and it includes the following:
– Total of 61 units; 122 parking spaces
– Nearly all exceptional trees remain
– Existing cottage structure remains
– Building masses along 9th Ave W broken into 4 clusters
– Central park/greenspace preserves large trees and creates a pedestrian node
– New curb cut location on W McGraw St
– Large greenspaces along 9th Ave W
There are three proposed building designs for the new townhomes – two traditional, one urban:
To provide feedback, attend the Early Design Guidance meeting on March 19 at the Queen Anne Community Center, 1901 1st Ave W, Room #1. The meeting begins at 6:30pm and you can find materials related to the meeting online.