This month’s Queen Anne Community Council meeting is Wednesday, May 3rd and the guest speakers are the architects for the Elks Club project. The Elks are remodeling the former Ponti Seafood restaurant at 3014 3rd Ave N.
The Elks are requesting limited variances and a small extension, including landscape improvements, for the project. There is also the possibility of a height increase to the building. Attend this week’s meeting and join the discussion on the project and its potential impact on the Ship Canal Trail.
- Here’s the full agenda for Wednesday:
- 7:30 – Adoption of agenda, approval of minutes, Treasurer’s Report
- 7:35 – Open Forum: comments from the attendees
- 7:45 – Karen Ko-DON
- 7:50 – Utility Pole replacement
- 8:00 – Elks Club/Ponti remodel
- 8:25 – Election of new Vice President/Chair
- 8:30 – Committee Reports
- 9:25-New Business
The meeting will be held at Queen Anne Manor, 100 Crockett St, from 7:30pm to 9:30pm. Anyone who lives or works on Queen Anne is welcome to attend.