Welcome to the Queen Anne forum! We have a few rules to ensure the discussions are kept civil and constructive.
We do not moderate content before it’s posted, but we periodically monitor the forum. If you notice a post that breaks the rules, please email us at email@example.com with “ABUSE” in the subject line. Repeat violators will be banned.
For classifieds, it’s BUYER AND SELLER BEWARE. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. For more information on internet scams, please visit http://www.ic3.gov/preventiontips.aspx
1. Do not use obscene or offensive language. You may not post or link to any material that could be considered obscene, indecent, lewd, pornographic, violent, abusive, insulting, threatening, harassing or in violation of the law.
2. Tell the truth. You may not post or link to any material that could be considered libelous, defamatory or false. Do not accuse someone, with identifying information, of a crime.
3. Respect the privacy of others. Do not harvest or otherwise collect names, email addresses or other identifying information from other participants. Do not post anyone’s personal information.
4. Do not steal. Post only those materials for which you have copyright. You may not post material that infringes the rights of others including copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy, personal or other proprietary rights.
5. Don’t misrepresent yourself as someone else.
6. Do not post an item for sale, rent or for free that you do not own outright or have the legal right to transfer to someone else.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.