Today, Wednesday, May 5 is Cinco de Mayo, and a few businesses around Queen Anne will be celebrating with in house parties and special deals. Interested in getting in on the fun? Here’s where to go:
Blue Water Taco Grill – 515 Queen Anne Ave N.
- $5 food and drink specials all day at all locations: Choose any burrito and chips and salsa or a fountain drink for $5, or any two tacos and chips and salsa or a fountain drink for $5 (seafood not included)
- All day “happy hour” special on beer and margaritas at Queen Anne and Union St. locations for all of their Facebook fans and Twitter followers
El Diablo Coffee – 1811 Queen Anne Ave N. #101
- Daily drawings for $5 gift cards all month long
- Dessert giveaways (we heard they’ll be key lime and coconut cream mini tarts!)
- Door prizes (El Diablo logo items we hear)
- Live music from 2 to 10 p.m.
- 2000 prices on the famous “Cubano” drink–$1.65
- Fun Fact: Cinco de Mayo also happens to be El Diablo’s 10th Anniversary, so there are double the reasons to party!
- It’s also barista Maggie’s last day (she’s moving back to Greece), so don’t forget to wish her well!
Queen Anne Books – 1811 Queen Anne Ave N.
- They’ll be celebrating El Diablo’s 10th Anniversary too with a big sale through Sunday, May 9!
- 15% off of everything in the store
- 50% off special items
- “Galley Giveaway” with every purchase
The Spectator Sports Bar & Grill – 529 Queen Anne Ave N
- They’ll be celebrating with giveaways and “swag” all night long (the bar’s open until 1:30 a.m.)
- $2 Tacos
- $2 Tecate Beer
- $3 Amigo Tequila
Know another Cinco de Mayo celebration on the hill today? Share the details in the comments below or email us at email@example.com.