Uptown Alliance meets Thursday – agenda includes Urban Design Framework, Bicycle Master Plan, and Parklet
Posted on July 9th, 2014 by Laura Fonda
Below is this month’s agenda – the Uptown Parklet is on the list, and I’m sure the community group would be happy to take any questions or welcome any fundraisers or donors!
• Greetings & Introductions
• Round Robin of topics of concern
• Rick Hooper: Uptown’s Urban Design Framework Charrette #1 report and incentive zoning in Uptown. Discussion and possible vote on signing onto a letter.
• Report + Q&A: Councilmember Sally Bagshaw’s Chief of Staff: Kate White and Alberta Bleck.
• Final report on the adopted Bicycle Master Plan: Map and Q&A on new/old bike routes to and through Uptown.
• Katie Idziorek: Report on Parklet funding development/planning
• Committee Reports